Ummmm… can anyone say yum? Thankfully our hoomans love us so much they make us stuff like this. This tastes absolutely amazing! Even the hoomans love it. This is a great treat to make your pups for a special occasion or to gift to someone who has a pupper.
Ingredients for Banana Pupcake:
1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup of water
1 tbsp of honey
1 tsp of baking powder
- 1/2 tsp of vanilla
Ingredients for Peanut Butter Cinnamon Frosting:
- 4 oz low fat cream cheese
- 1 tbsp of peanut butter
- 1 tbsp of honey
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix flour, egg, chopped up banana, water, honey, baking powder, and vanilla in a mixing bowl (don’t over-mix the batter).
- Spray cupcake pan with olive oil and pour batter in (the hoomans like using mini cupcake tins because they want to serve us the perfect amount).
- Bake for 16 minutes.
- Let cool completely.
- To make the frosting just mix all the ingredients in a mixing bowl! Add more honey if you want it to be creamier.
- Our hoomans then put it in a ziplock bag and cut off the corner in order to pipe through the bag onto the pupcakes (optional).
- Bark appétit!
Lots of love,
Luna, Casper , Milo (Porkchop), and Poppy