These adorable biscuits are perfect for Christmas! Making a batch of these is fun and easy and your dog will thank you! We absolutely loved these treats when Mom made them for us.
- 2 Eggs
- 1.5 Cups Almond Flour
- 4 Tablespoons Coconut Flour
- 1 Tablespoon Coconut Oil
- 1/2 Cup Dried Cranberries
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Beat eggs and set aside
- Combine almond flour, coconut oil, cranberries, and coconut flour in a bowl
- Add in the eggs and knead with your hands until well mixed
- Use cookie cutters to shape biscuits (optional)
- Place dough on cookie sheet with silicone baking mat or parchment paper
- Bake for 18-20 minutes
8. Enjoy! We sure did 🙂 !
Luna, Casper , Porkchop, and Poppy