Thanksgiving is just around the corner and what better way to celebrate than with food? Don’t leave your pets out! We love when our hoomans make us these yummy pumpkin truffles and it’s super easy for them to make!
- 1 cup of canned pumpkin
- 1/4 cup of coconut oil
- 2/3 cup of coconut flour
- Dash of turmeric (optional but good for decreasing inflammation)
- Panko breadcrumbs (optional)
- Mix pumpkin, coconut oil, coconut flour, and turmeric together in a mixing bowl.
- Knead the dough and roll it into balls.
- Spread breadcrumbs out on a plate and coat balls.
- Refrigerate for a hour.
- Bark appétit!
Lots of love,
Luna, Casper , Milo (Porkchop), and Poppy