- 1 cup brown rice flour
- 1/2 cup shredded apple
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1/2 tablespoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line a baking sheet with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper (I used a silicone baking mat)
- In a large bowl mix all the ingredients one by one.
- When dough is well mixed roll into balls or make your own designs.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Refrigerate after cooling.
(Should make 2 batches)
Luna, Casper , Milo (Porkchop), and Poppy