Hi everyone! Yesterday we made pupsicles for Casper’s 1st Birthday! These tasty treats include all of Casper’s favorite foods: banana, peanut butter, cinnamon, and yogurt. That’s it! That’s all you need to make these tasty treats!
- 4 cups plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 banana (or more if you like!)
- Sprinkle of cinnamon (Mom loves cinnamon and it’s good for us so she does more than a sprinkle but this one is really up to you!)
- Dog treats (optional)
- Blend yogurt, banana, peanut butter, and cinnamon in blender.
- Place small cups in baking pan and spray with cooking spray. Instead of this our hoomans used popsicle molds (but not everyone has these so small cups works just as well!)
- If using popsicle molds ignore this step. Stick dog treats into cup with mixture (you can use these dog treats as an edible popsicle stick for your dog).
- Put in freezer for 2 hours.
- Remove pupsicles and feed your furry friends!