Thanksgiving is just around the corner and what better way to celebrate than with food? Don’t leave your pets out!
- 1 cup of canned pumpkin
- 1/4 cup of coconut oil
- 2/3 cup of coconut flour
- Dash of turmeric (optional but good for decreasing inflammation)
- Panko breadcrumbs (optional)
- Mix pumpkin, coconut oil, coconut flour, and turmeric together in a mixing bowl.
- Knead the dough and roll it into balls.
- Spread breadcrumbs out on a plate and coat balls.
- Refrigerate for a hour.
- Bark appétit!