- 1 cup brown rice flour
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon of molasses
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line a baking sheet with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper (I used a silicone baking mat)
- In a large bowl mix all of the ingredients together. Knead well after each ingredient is added.
- When dough is well mixed roll it into balls or make your own designs. Dough will cook the way it is formed!
- Bake for 12 minutes
- Turn off the oven and allow the cookies to cool inside.
- Refrigerate cookies
- Always remember to let your pupper lick the spoon!
(This should make 2 batches)
Luna, Casper , Milo (Porkchop), and Poppy