These are so good even the hoomans look forward to eating them! They’re made with just four ingredients: apple, pumpkin, oatmeal, and eggs.Ingredients:
- 4 cups old fashioned oatmeal
- 2 apples
- 1 cup of canned pumpkin
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Put oatmeal in a food processor or blender to grind it up.
- Transfer oatmeal to mixing bowl.
- Grate apples over the bowl (make sure to not add any of the core or seeds to the mixture).
- Add egg and pumpkin and mix/knead.
- Cover counter in oatmeal (ground or unground so that the mixture doesn’t stick to counter).
- Put mixture on counter and cut out shapes or roll balls from the mixture.
- Place on a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
Luna, Casper , Porkchop, and Poppy