These are great for any occasion. Mom likes to give us these when we are hiking or after a long workout. We love beef flavored anything so we really enjoy these tasty snacks our hoomans make us!
- 2 and 1/2 cups of rolled oats
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup beef broth or bouillon
(Makes one big batch)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix egg, beef broth, and rolled oats in a mixing bowl.
- Knead mixture.
- Refrigerate for 5-10 minutes.
- Press mixture to 1/4-1/2 inch thickness.
- Use cookie cutters to make shapes (optional).
- Place on cookie sheet with parchment paper or silicone mat.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Cool and enjoy 🙂 .
Luna, Casper , Milo (Porkchop), and Poppy