Hello everyone! It’s almost Christmas time so the hoomans decided to create a recipe for us! These tasty treats are made with peppermint extract, which is safe for dogs and also believed to help stomach ailments! You can bake these as a gift for your dogs! They sure are yummy. Another bonus is they freshen our breath which the hoomans like.
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp of molasses
- 1 tsp of peppermint extract
- 1 tbs of olive oil
- 2 tbs of water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix egg, molasses, olive oil, and peppermint in a mixing bowl.
- Add whole wheat flour.
- Add 2-3 tbs of water until dough is a good consistency.
- Roll out dough on counter with a pizza roller.
- Cut shapes out (we did bones!) (optional).
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Let cool.
- Bone appétit!
Luna, Casper , Milo (Porkchop), and Poppy