Hello people! Today we have a recipe for us and for you! We are very upset because the hoomans barely saved us any.
- Apples (any kind and amount you want to make)
- Cinnamon (optional)
- Excalibur Food Dehydrator. We got ours through Amazon.
- Prep apples by slicing into thin pieces.
- (If preparing for your dog don’t include the core and seeds)
- Place apple slices on the trays and leave room between each slice.
- Sprinkle cinnamon on top (optional).
- Set dehydrator at 140 degrees. If you are using an oven then set it to the lowest temperature you can.
- Cook for 9-11 hours (test at any time). Cook for 5 hours if using an oven because the temperature will probably be higher. In our batch the apples were done at 9 hours but we sliced them very thin.
Lots of love,
Luna, Casper , Milo (Porkchop), and Poppy