In our house, us dogs are part of the family, so we always get a birthday party!
Here’s some tips for giving your dog a great birthday:
- Birthday Cake Dog Biscuits from Love Thy Beast Who can resist birthday cake? We sure can’t! These are made with four all natural ingredients (peanut butter, molasses, vanilla, and oat flour) and they’re absolutely delicious.
- A crown or party hat! You can easily do it yourself, which is a lot more fun because you can decorate it to make it unique to your pet! Instructions do design it yourself can be found here. If you don’t have time to do it yourself, we found these super cute birthday hats with matching bowties from takeabowoo:
- Birthday bow tie or bandana!
- Get party decorations! Lets Pawty Banner from LeFancyPineapple:
- Send out pawty invitations! You can find these cute puppy pawty invitations at HankandPetunia!
- Get dog party favor bags for your pup’s furiends and fill them with yummy treats! Dog Party Favor Bags from SteshaParty!
- Do their favorite activity together (whether it’s fetch, a run, or meeting new doggos)
- Rub their belly! We don’t know about your doggo but we absolutely love to be pampered and the best way to pamper us is with a good long belly rub.
- Have a movie night with your dog! We love cartoons… the hoomans don’t know what it is about them… the happy voices, the bright colors, or just the cute little people and animals. One of our favorites is The Secret Life of Pets! Make popcorn for yourself and doggy popcorn for us! You can find doggy popcorn at Love Thy Beast!
- Make treats for your pet! If your pet has a summer birthday try making Frozen Berry and Coconut Treats. If they have a fall birthday make Pumpkin Pie for Doggos. If they have a winter birthday try making Cranberry Biscuits! For a spring birthday try Apple Cheddar Bacon Cookies!
- Go to the pet store and let your pet walk around and get what toy they pick out! We love going to the pet store because all the hoomans are so nice there, it smells good, and we get to meet other doggos!
We hope your dog has a great birthday!
Lots of love,
Luna, Casper , Porkchop, and Poppy