Check out this super easy peanut butter coconut oil recipe! We dig anything with peanut butter and the coconut oil is great for our coat and skin!
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1.5 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- Silicon paw or bone tray. We got a set from Amazon (optional).
- Mix peanut butter, coconut oil, and cinnamon in a mixing bowl.
- Pour mixture into the silicone tray.
- Freeze tray for hour.
- Carefully remove from tray.
- Bark Appétit!
- Store leftovers in an air tight container in the freezer.
Lots of love,
Luna, Casper , Milo (Porkchop), and Poppy